Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Postcard Received #37: Night View of Dusseldorf

It is magnificent to see the view at night in Dusseldorf, Germany. This is the place where my postcrosser friend Klaus resides, he lives in the West side of Germany e near a river. He said that he is staying here for 7 years and he really like it. Yeah, who can't resist to stay in such a calm place like this.Anyway, they have the same stamps with Wilhelm, that's why I am no longer posting his stamps here.
For Orange Tuesday

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos. I love the colors, great light in the evening. Good, very good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely shot! love the waning orangey-sunlight on the background... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi aliz, lovely city! thanks for visiting my OT entry :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely postcard!

    My OT entry is at Kids e-Connection blog. You may link up with color connection if you'd like.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful indeed thanks for the visit of my OT entry

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool postcard..


    Visiting for OT! Hope you can stop by:)

    http://www.loveablecassandra.com/2012/02/carrot-crunchies-for-guinea-pig.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. very pretty post card, loved it :-) Visiting from Orange Tuesday Mommy Anne, hope that you can return the visit too.

    http://www.simplyjess.info/my-orange-victorias-secret-flip-flops/

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, that's really a lovely card. how i miss posting about my postcards and stamps again. maybe soon...

    visiting from OT,hope you can visit me back. thanks and have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...