Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Postcard Received #70-71: Greetings From Singapore


The 1st postcard that I received is a photo of Merlion and the exotic orchids, which are considered as the symbols of Singapore. The other postcard shows the scenic view of the Merlion at night with the Fullerton Hotel and other skyscrapers in the business center. I got these two postcards from my cousin Annie and her family who are residing in Singapore. It says at the back of the postcard that "May Good luck be near me always, like a lamp shining brightly on the many paths I travel.", how nice isn't it? I really love the message.Thanks to Anne, Kin and Phia!

Black Marsh Terrapin (SG stamp)
Life and then Som

3 comments:

  1. lovely postcard! and a wonderful message too!

    visiting from COPS!

    http://thelayugan.blogspot.com/2012/01/macro-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought that same postcard (your 3rd photo) when we visited Singapore and sent them to friends. Would love to visit Singapore again.

    - Facets

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful postcards, like to collect them too :-) Visiting from Crazy Over Purple Saturdays. Hope that you can return the visit too.

    http://www.simplyjess.info/my-purple-dumbbells/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...